Cisco Bug: CSCta07215 - sRTP for Voice stops working on MGCP-GW after rtp G.Clear call
Jul 06, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: sRTP for Voice stops working on MGCP-GW after rtp G.Clear call. All subsequent voice calls after G.Clear call will be RTP calls only instead of SRTP calls. Conditions: Mixed voice call and G.Clear call on one MGCP gateway with SRTP capability.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases