Cisco Bug: CSCta04977 - Unable to release PACEConnection
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Broadband Access Center for Telco and Wireless
- Cisco Broadband Access Center for Cable 4.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: An attempt to release a PACEConnection using the releaseConnection method does not close the underlying TCP connection to the RDU. In certain cases (such as when the API is used in an application server) this can result in connections being timed out at the RDU instead of being closed cleanly. Conditions: This occurs when a PACEConnection is obtained using a hostname not a qualified InetAddress with only an IP address.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases