Cisco Bug: CSCta04632 - CCM Crash when SETUP message received on H323 Client without DN
Jan 31, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
--> Symptom: CCM Service Crash, all devices need reregister to CCM. Conditions: When there is a H323 Client device is configured on CCM, and doesn't add any DN on this device. a new call H323 setup message comes in from the same source ip address, it will crash the service.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases