Cisco Bug: CSCta04191 - Close port 1313 from external access
Jun 30, 2015
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace 8.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Port 1313 appears open to outside the Meeting Place Server. Conditions: Port 1313 is internal to appserver, since it is used between admin web and Directory Service. This bug closed the port from external access.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases