Cisco Bug: CSCsz99841 - CDR SSH user incorrect causing wrong file permissions in CUCM (GGSG Req)
Feb 21, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cluster Manager will update ccmservice user SSH security keys whenever a new node is added or removed from the cluster Conditions: CDR Agent cannot send CDR files from sub to pub using sftp. This is because SFTP is initiating a connection using the user 'ccmservice'
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases