Cisco Bug: CSCsz99458 - MAC Smart Tunnel fails for certain Java web-applications
Nov 08, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: MAC Users unable to launch java based web-applications via Clientless SSL portal. Smart Tunnel fails. Conditions: Smart-Tunnel enabled for the bookmark. MAC OSX 10.4 and 10.5 Firefox 3.0.10 and Safari 3.2.3 Windows users are able to connect fine.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases