Cisco Bug: CSCsz96577 - Environment variable to disable TCP IXP buffer exhaustion
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Content Services Gateway
- Cisco Content Services Gateway -1st Generation
- Cisco Content Services Gateway Linecard
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CSG may get IPCP crash because of mis-communication between IXP and PPC: !!!CORE DUMP TUE MAY 05 12:10:39 2009 !!!Version: 3.1(3)C7(7) PPC exception type 122 on 'core_dump(0CC861A0h)' Conditions: - CSG under heavy load.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases