Cisco Bug: CSCsz95303 - 792xG on USB does not power off when power off when charging is enabled
Feb 01, 2016
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The 792xG phone does not power down when connected to a PC via USB when power off when charging is enabled. Conditions: Connecting the 792xG to a PC via USB when power off when charging is enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases