Cisco Bug: CSCsz94062 - Once menu drawer is expanded, can't close it (FF3.X)
Jan 24, 2015
- Cisco Application Networking Manager
- Cisco Application Networking Manager 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In Firefox 3.X, once a menu drawer is expanded, it cannot be collapsed. Conditions: Happens only in Firefox 3.X browsers.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases