Cisco Bug: CSCsz88015 - drs: restore fails to partition A when backup was partition B.
Dec 17, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 7.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Restore of the CUPS backup fails. With the following error shown in the drs log. ----> BEGIN Standard Error Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/cm/bin/do_restore.py", line 335, in ? restoreStatus=executeWithRC("%s >>%s" % (getDrfRestoreCmd(),logfile)) File "/usr/local/cm/bin/do_restore.py", line 162, in getDrfRestoreCmd syscmd(cmd) NameError: global name 'syscmd' is not defined Conditions: Happens when CUPS has installations on both partitions (basically when CUPS has been upgraded once in the past.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases