Cisco Bug: CSCsz83801 - 5505 ifcs shutdown shortly after bootup when using auto update server
Nov 08, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On ASA 5505, when using CSM with auto update, interfaces will be shutdown. Conditions: This happens when upgrading to 126.96.36.199 and using CSM with auto update.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases