Cisco Bug: CSCsz81941 - HWIC-4SHDSL : IMA pair is in "IMA UP" state after "ima link shut <pair>"
Oct 22, 2011
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 878 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 1812 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco AS5400XM Universal Gateway
- Cisco VG224 Analog Voice Gateway
- Cisco 1803 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 7301 Router
- Cisco 7206 Router
- Cisco AS5350XM Universal Gateway
- Cisco 7206VXR Router
Known Affected Releases
12.4(24.6)T9 12.4(15)T15 12.4(24)T5.2 12.4(15)T16 12.4(15)T17 12.4(24)T6.3
Symptom: HWIC-4SHDSL/IMA:ima pair is in "IMA UP" state after "ima link shut <pair>" Conditions: HWIC-4SHDSL back to back connectivity,when we configure "ima link shut <pair>" the ima pair link stays "UP" and instead odf "IMA DOWN". But the corresponding pair link at the other end goes "IMA DOWN".
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases