Cisco Bug: CSCsz80342 - RestoreUFF runs twice on Publlisher after L2 reboot
Jul 06, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
None Symptom: After L2 or version switch, RestoreUFF will be called prior to replication set up. On Publisher, in the DbMon trace, RestoreUFF routine was actually called twice. Conditions: After L2 or a version switch.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases