Cisco Bug: CSCsz78180 - Separate DNs (CN, OU, ...) in subject/issuer names w/ ";" and not ","
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Phone cannot register. Phone logs show: ERR 05:53:40.945794 SECD: EROR:verifyFile: sgn verify file failed </usr/ram/SEP2893FE13CBBD.cnf.xml>, errclass 8, errcode 19 (signer not in CTL) Conditions: Cluster is in secure mode prior to upgrade to 8.x.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases