Cisco Bug: CSCsz75228 - CAPF Adding Debugging message before doing intentional exit
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Log error messages when CAPF service exits intentionally Conditions: When CAPF initialization fails, CAPF service exits intentionally. In this case we have to log the reason.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases