Cisco Bug: CSCsz73418 - Breeze PPT conversion fails with CPU spin
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Security Agent for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Conferencing
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: -Task Manager showed multiple instances of CommandLineConverter.exe running totally CPU utilization at 100% -MPWeb will slow down to a crawl and be unusable Conditions: After applying 6.0(517.1D) hotfix, the same symptoms occur with other bug labeled Breeze PPT conversion fails with CPU spin, MPWEB service outage.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases