Cisco Bug: CSCsz72894 - "clear co(n) all" should be ambiguous command in config mode
Nov 08, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Typing "clear co all" or "clear con all" clears the running config, when the user may only have wanted to clear connections. Conditions: Occurs when in config mode.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases