Cisco Bug: CSCsz70804 - IBM x3650M2 uEFI firmware and setup fails with DVD install
Jul 06, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Booting with installation DVD on IBM 7835-I3 or 7845-I3 prompts user with failure message about uEFI firmware update failure and/or uEFI setup failure. Conditions: Installation with DVD on IBM 7835-I3 or 7845-I3 will prompt this failure message with option to abort or continue installation.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases