Cisco Bug: CSCsz69191 - XSS in Webdialer for Field Red
Jun 30, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Webdialer interface contains several XSS vulnerabilities. Condition: An authenticated user can inject script code into Webdialer interface.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases