Cisco Bug: CSCsz59940 - Unecessary cron job needs to be removed
Jun 11, 2012
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Spurious messages are printed to the CRON log. Conditions: These messages are printed because the system tries to execute a program that is missing because it hasn't been enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases