Cisco Bug: CSCsz59391 - Crypto CA stops a timer after it has been deleted
Nov 09, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
7.0 7.2 8.0 8.2
Symptom: ASA console displays "(timer stop) Uninitialized timer XXXXXXX" or crashes with "Address Not Mapped". Most of the time no symptoms will be visible. Conditions: Connections to ASA using certificates for any authentication in which a trust-point uses CRL revocation checking (HTTP, LDAP, or CDP).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases