Cisco Bug: CSCsz57980 - content object resync hangs or crashes the database
Mar 12, 2015
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The database appears hung or crashes when doing resyncronization activities. Conditions: A server must be down for an extended period of time to cause the resync logic to be used. During this time, certain timing events can occur which will cause the database to become unresponsive OR cause the db to crash.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases