Cisco Bug: CSCsz56462 - CDP not coming up after "cdp run"
Feb 01, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 4
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-G2 Network Processing Engine
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 2
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-G1 Network Processing Engine
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: Configuring "cdp run" does not bring up CDP on the interfaces. Conditions: The symptom is observed only if the default behavior of a platform is to have CDP disabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases