Cisco Bug: CSCsz56169 - crash by memory corruption after executing 'show user'
Feb 15, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco Products
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Supervisor Engine 32 PISA
- Cisco Catalyst 6000 Series Multilayer Switch Feature Card 3 (MSFC3)
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 2 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 6500/7600 Series Multiprocessor WAN Application Module
- Cisco Catalyst 6000 Multilayer Switch Feature Card MSFC2
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 32 / MSFC2A
Known Affected Releases
12.2(33)SXH4 12.2(33)XND 12.4(15)T 12.4(21a) 12.4(23b) 12.4(25b)
Symptoms: A software-forced crash occurs after a <CmdBold>show user<noCmdBold> command is performed. Conditions: The crash occurs after the user performs a <CmdBold>show user<noCmdBold> command and then presses the key for next page. It is observed on a Cisco 3845 that is running Cisco IOS Release 12.4(21a).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases