Cisco Bug: CSCsz54376 - Potential memory leak in HourlyTrafficSummary CAR report
Feb 07, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Potential slow memory leak in CAR's 'HourlyTrafficSummary' report. GC didn't seem to clean it up. Conditions: When 'HourlyTrafficSummary' is run, either via normal scheduled task, or via ondemand.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases