Cisco Bug: CSCsz54317 - DBL connection glitch cause CDR load fail on closing prepared statements
Jul 20, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CDR Loader (DailyCdrLoad) in CAR might fail consecutively without a CAR scheduler service restart. In CAR Scheduler traces, one might find errors like: 2009-05-04 14:36:17,423 WARN [DailyCdrLoad] dbl.Connector - Connector(NOT CONNECTED: Driver=com.informix.jdbc.IfxDriver;) java.sql.SQLException: Can't load driver java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at com.informix.util.IfxErrMsg.getLocSQLException(IfxErrMsg.java:494) ... ...Error while closing prepareStatement objects java.sql.SQLException: System or internal error java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe ... ...Error while closing prepareStatement objects java.sql.SQLException: 'Statement' already closed. Conditions: CAR Database dbl connnection error/glitch happens while CDR loader is running.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases