Cisco Bug: CSCsz53855 - EFA with SIP gateway using dtmf relay as rtp-nte fails
Nov 03, 2012
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: EFA fails on SIP trunk when mtp is required. Conditions: When connecting with SIP trunk and mtp is required.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases