Cisco Bug: CSCsz53124 - IPSEC VPN interoperability issue when IPCOMP compression enabled
Jan 24, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog 12.0
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace 8.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: With IOS router, when ipcomp (ip compression) is enabled for ipsec vpn transform set it may fail to interoperate with ASA or other third party devices when the SPI used in the IPCOMP proposal payload is 3 or a value in the 1-255 range. The debugs will show: illegal SPI given for IPSec SA proposal 1, protocol 4, SPI 3 Conditions: IP compression is used in the transform set for ipsec.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases