Cisco Bug: CSCsz50689 - CUCM GUI shows wrong port numbers for 2800 MGCP gateway
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
6.1(3) 7.0(2) 7.1(2) 8.0(0.99111.2)
Symptom: When configuring a 2800 ISR as an MGCP gateway in the CUCM administration webpage (CCMAdmin) the port number for analog endpoints in the EVM-HD in slot 2 do not show the correct port numbering scheme. A port that would be voice-port 2/0/0 on the router is shown as 2/0 in CCMAdmin. Conditions: Configuring a 2800 ISR in CCMAdmin as MGCP gateway using an EVM-HD in slot 2 of the router.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases