Cisco Bug: CSCsz50656 - Conference call drops when one participants ends the call.
Nov 03, 2012
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The call involving SIP phones fails for features - Transfer,Conference,Barge after the feature is invoked Conditions: Only when the Video region bandwidth is less (than the lowest bandwidth of the available audio codec bandwidth) , the call fails when both the endpoints are SIP phone after feature invocation
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases