Cisco Bug: CSCsz46177 - XSS in Webdialer for Field Destination
Jun 30, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The WebDialer component may be susceptible to reflected cross-site-scripting attacks. There are several parameters that are no sufficiently filtered for malicious HTML or Script code. Conditions: An authenticated user, who follows a malicious link supplied by an attacker could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary script or HTML code within the security context of the affected site. This could result in the attacker gaining the ability to change parameters related to the users Web Dialer profile, or gain access to potentially sensitive information such as stored names and phone numbers.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases