Cisco Bug: CSCsz42514 - Short Event Buffer Problem or something else?
Apr 04, 2016
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco UCS Central Software
- Cisco IMC Supervisor 1.1
- Cisco IMC Supervisor 1.0
- Prisma II Platform
- Cisco UCS Director Express for Big Data 1.1
- Cisco UCS Director Express for Big Data 1.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When issuing a set query on a large network with above average latency, it's possible that one could see a query event fire twice, even if other queries have been acted on in between. This only occurs within a short window after the original query had fired (< 5min). For example: time t=0: set level 0 query event time t=1: set level 10 query event time t=2: same set level 0 query fires from t=0 Conditions: Can be seen in 12.2(50)SE and 12.2(50)SE1, but very rare.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases