Cisco Bug: CSCsz42079 - Early Offer G.Clear-Call with 8kbit/s region setting
Nov 03, 2012
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Early offer G.Clear data call will fail when attempted in a non 64 kbps region even though GClear BW override service paramter is set to true. Media will request for a xcoder and since xcoders do not support G.Clear, allocation will fail resulting in call failure. Conditions: Region Setting = 8 kbps between the 2 end points.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases