Cisco Bug: CSCsz36816 - OCSP connection failures leaks tcp socket causing sockets to fail
Nov 08, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Socket connections fail for no apparent reason. The most likely symptom will be failed OCSP/CRL requests. Conditions: OCSP configured for a trust point used to validate certificates in an environment where the connection to the OCSP server can be blocked, denied or interrupted.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases