Cisco Bug: CSCsz36198 - OL2k7 Notification not send when click Save and Send
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace for Microsoft Outlook
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When scheduling a MeetingPlace meeting in an Outlook 2007 client and inviting another users, if you click Save on the top left and then Send, the notification does not send out. The meeting is scheduled on MeetingPlace and is added to the scheduler's calendar. Conditions: Issue occurs after making the appointment a MeetingPlace meeting and adding an invitee, click the Save button on the top left of the appointment window and click the Send button below it. This is independent of KB961752 or other hotfixes installed on Outlook.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases