Cisco Bug: CSCsz34975 - EIGRP: np rules not removed if ip address changed
Nov 09, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ASP entries for EIGRP may not be removed when EIGRP is off. Conditions: This can occur when EIGRP is running and the IP address of the interface on which EIGRP is running is changed, and the EIGRP config is removed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases