Cisco Bug: CSCsz33011 - The user can adjust the ring volume if settings access is disabled
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Currently the user can adjust the ring volume and other volumes if settings access is disabled. Conditions: Trying to fix the ring volume when settings access is disabled for the phone in the CUCM config.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases