Cisco Bug: CSCsz29915 - Apply 7961/7941 firmware, got error, and caused Service parameter blank
Jul 06, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
6.1(2) 6.1(3) 7.1(2)
Symptom: Missing entries from Service and Enterprise parameters pages. Conditions: installdb code is not properly flusing out the entries from the scratch table and its related map table. So, during cop file installation, it tries to install an xml file which no more exists causing the install to fail and its side effects.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases