Cisco Bug: CSCsz28907 - MeetingPlace needs to get updates from iCM when video GW taken offline
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Video Integration
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Video dial-in callers may not receive an updated video dial-in number. Conditions: This can happen when a video Gateway is taken offline in the video Resource Manager interface, and when existing future meetings are modified to use different video Gateways.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases