Cisco Bug: CSCsz23992 - Meeting IDs starting with 0 can cause unwanted calls to attendant
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Audio Server
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When asked to enter your meeting ID over the VUI, if you press 0 and wait 5-6 seconds, the attendant is called. Pressing any other digit and waiting 5-6 seconds results in the 'when finished press the pound key' prompt being played over and over, which is correct. Conditions: This only happens for if 0 is the first and only digit, therefore it affects users joining meetings beginning with 0.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases