Cisco Bug: CSCsz21677 - Support for Macro Substitution for HomePage URL in Customization
Jan 09, 2017
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ASA does not substitute Macros (E.g. CSCO_WEBVPN_USERNAME etc) when a HTTP GET request is sent from ASA to a Web Server. Conditions: The URL is defined in the Customization Section under "Portal --> Home Page".
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases