Cisco Bug: CSCsz21491 - aaa authentication login default local cache command doesn't work.
Feb 08, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Aironet 1310 Access Point/Bridge
- Cisco Aironet 1240 AG Access Point
- Cisco Aironet 1250 Series Access Point
- Cisco Aironet 1200 Access Point
- Cisco Aironet 1130 AG Access Point
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When customer tried to use TACACS authentication and manage the controller using HTTP, it generate a lot of tacacs messages. To prevent that, you can configure "aaa authentication login default local cache", but this commands doesn't work, and only the local account works. Conditions: Setup up TACACS to control access to the AP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases