Cisco Bug: CSCsz21389 - CUCM sends 415 instead of 488 for cap mismatch during mid-call re-INVITE
Jul 06, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
6.1(2.1002.1) 6.1(3) 7.1(2)
Symptom: When there is a codec mismatch during mid-call re-INVITE, CUCM is sending the wrong request failure 4xx response code. CUCM is sending 415 Unsupported Media Type, when it should be sending 488 Not Acceptable Here. Conditions: During mid-call re-INVITE, the SIP device advertises a codec different from that previously negotiated by CUCM.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases