Cisco Bug: CSCsz20978 - CUP 7.0(3) PresenceViewer unable to see status of EM profile
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 7.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If we have a CUPC user with a EM profile, in the Presence viewer we are unable to see the status of the EM line. We get unknown (?). But we do see the line correctly from the CUPC device. Conditions: CUP 7.0(3) with CCM 188.8.131.5207-1.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases