Cisco Bug: CSCsz19246 - Crash after 'no dot1x port-control auto'
Aug 18, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series Supervisor Engine V-10GE
- Cisco Catalyst 4948 10 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series Supervisor Engine II-Plus-TS
- Cisco ME 4924-10GE Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 4948 Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series Supervisor Engine II-Plus
- Cisco Catalyst 4000/4500 Supervisor Engine V
- Cisco Catalyst 4000/4500 Supervisor Engine IV
- Cisco Catalyst 4500 Supervisor Engine 6-E
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A Cat4k reloads when the ''no dot1x port-control auto' command is issued in interface configuration mode. Conditions: This is seen on a WS-C4503 running 12.2(46)SG.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases