Cisco Bug: CSCsz19002 - IPv6 multicast layer 2 traffic is forwarded between two isolated ports.
Feb 01, 2017
- Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3560G-48PS Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960G-24TC-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560E-48PD-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560E-48PD-SF Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-24TC-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3750G-12S Switch
- Cisco ME 3400-24TS-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560E-24TD-S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3750G-16TD Switch
Known Affected Releases
12.2(25)SEE2 12.2(40)SE 12.2(50)SE1
Symptom: IPv6 multicast packets may traverse between two isolated ports in the same private vlan. Conditions: Only IPv6 traffic is affected.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases