Cisco Bug: CSCsz14888 - Re-enable IO throttle after upgrade starts
Jul 06, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Code yellow alerts, such as phones unregistering, can happen during upgrade. Conditions: Customer disables IO throttling prior to starting an upgrade, then cancels the upgrade. Until the customer re-enables throttling, it will stay disabled. Note, after the switch to the new side, throttling will be enabled for the next upgrade.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases