Cisco Bug: CSCsz14468 - Call info not displayed after transfer using restricted translation
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Phone(A) calls Phone(B) and they both see each others call information; next Phone(B) initiates a transfer to Phone(C) using a translation pattern where the 'Calling Line ID Presentation' parameter is set to restricted. Phone(C) shows 'from Unknown Number'; next Phone(B) completes the transfer and on the display of Phone(C) we still see 'from Unknown Number'. On Phone(C) we should see the call information from Phone(A). Conditions: This happens when a translation pattern is used where the 'Calling Line ID Presentation' parameter is set to restricted.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases