Cisco Bug: CSCsz14131 - CPUS can't display present viewer
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 7.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a end user that is licensed for CUPS is selected under the CUPS Administration > User Management > End User page the page never loads and just hangs. Conditions: Happens for end users that are licensed for CUPS and only when using Internet Explorer (IE).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases