Cisco Bug: CSCsz12455 - GUI: Calendar Name not properly localized
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 7.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Presence Gateway page on the CUP Admin GUI is responsible for localizing the Exchange URL "Calendar". This is required in order for the Calendaring feature in CUP to work properly as Exchange requires the URL to contain the localized word for "Calendar". Conditions: As part of the configuration process for localizing Calendaring, the Exchange Presence Gateway must be recreated so that the localized word for "Calendar" can be persisted into the DB. The CUP Calendaring component will then build up the URL using this localized term.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases